What is the correct spelling for DAND?
This word (Dand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAND
- band On they came, a band leading the way.
- dad That's because you, like your dad, always loved the wheat.
- dana Zoe Dana Underhill sings, in Harper's Magazine, a song the modern Church needs to learn, until its great heart shall throb with its spirit.
- dandy "That's a dandy idea, Ben," approved the proprietor.
- dane But I hear the carriage coming that is to take Dane and myself, and any one else who wishes to join us, to Subiaco, so I will go and take leave of Signor Selva.
- dank The hills no longer lifted buoyant crests to heaven; they grew cheerless and dank as prison walls.
- hand I don't know this hand.
- land If you don't land him the first time, get away anyway.
- rand "That seems reasonable enough, Colonel Rand, considering that you'd have to be staying with us at Rosemont, away from your office," she agreed.
- sand Well, because it was possible for me to come to you; because of all my friends, you seemed in this hour of trouble, the only one I could come to, I want you to make it your business, Sand.
- wand The man with the black wand closed the curtains, and whispered, slowly and distinctly, these words which, I need scarcely tell you, I instantly recognized: "I may never see you more; and, oh!
- And And what will you do?
- Dan Dan rose from his seat under the window.
- Dang Wall, dang my eyes!