What is the correct spelling for DANGOR?
This word (Dangor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DANGOR
- anger Slowly the fire and anger faded out of her face and her head drooped.
- bangor Apparently, the only place in the United States where it occurs is a bog a little north of Bangor, Maine.
- dagger "Look here; these two middle ones are the prints on the dagger.
- dago Yer a cross-eyed Dago.
- danger For my sake, were I in danger, she would do much."
- dangle Managers are ready to tempt the novelist with the hope of a second crop of fame and fortune, and publishers dangle the same golden bait before the eyes of the dramatist.
- dank Yes, a town of dank heat!
- dingo He reached home as tired as "a dozen dogs and a dingo," and entertained his sisters and Bunty with a graphic account of the day's proceedings, dwelling lengthily on his own prowess and the manifold perils he had escaped.
- donor A collection of medals was left to the city of Exeter, and the donor accompanied the bequest by a clause in his will, that should a certain antiquary, his old friend and rival, be desirous of examining the coins, he should be watched by two persons, one on each side.
- dung In the north they form immense masses, and cover whole provinces, while in the south they are so completely wanting that the inhabitants have no other fuel than straw, dung, rushes, and heath.
- languor His chills had ceased; a feeling of heavy, helpless languor crept over him.
- mango Here teak and mango, palm and bamboo grow side by side, and are laced together by the octopus arms of the cobweb of creepers that spreads over the forest and tries in vain to bind down its splendid growth.
- tanager A sudden alteration of temperature, either higher or lower, caused the birds nearly to stop feeding, and one tanager lost weight rapidly and in two weeks moulted into the olive-green winter plumage.
- tangier That done, I to end my letters, and then home to supper, and set right some accounts of Tangier, and then to bed.
- tango Why, each instrument was playing itself and dancing the Mountain Tango at the same time!
- Dang One's named Blast Yore Hide, an' t'other Dang Yore Eyes.