What is the correct spelling for DANIE?
This word (Danie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANIE
- dana In other words, on an already flourishing belief in spiritual beings, known as the Sidhe, was superimposed, through anthropomorphism, an Irish folk-memory about a conquered pre-Celtic race of men who claimed descent from a mother goddess called Dana .
- dance But there now, I mustn't keep you talking; I suppose you're engaged for every dance .
- dane The Great Dane was in his highest form, after weeks of care and training by Bhanah.
- daniel Perhaps, too, he reflected a kind of institutional dignity from his sign, which read:- P. Bemus: Retail Saw Miller At the moment of his entrance Calliope was talking of Emerel Kitton, now Mrs. Abe Daniel : "There's them two," she said, "seems to hev married because they both use a good deal o' salt-'t least they ain't much else they're alike in.
- dante It is these reasons that still make many people consider Dante and Milton among the first-class poets.
- denier On the morrow, as a scoffer and denier of the high gods, he was to be offered up as a sacrifice to them upon the blood stone in the sacred grove.
- dine We'll get back in time to order a dinner; it's always better, and then we can dine alone, and have a good time."
- done What have you done with him?
- donne The girl who brought the hat exclaimed with a charming smile and a decided French accent, "It cannot be-but it is-it is Madame Brag-donne!"
- dune One day in exploring the river bank above the rapids in search of a drift, I walked along the edge of the water immediately at the foot of a steep sand-dune about fifteen feet in height.
- Dan You mean that, Dan ?
- Duane I do not remember whether the man lived or died, or what became of Duane .
- Danae A painting of Danae with a curtain before it.
- Dannie We must have that when it's 'arned, Dannie .
- Danny "I don't believe that, Danny ," said he.
- Donnie Mum's the word, Miss Donnie .
- Dunne Mother, Mrs. Dunne is going to the races.
- Diane "You are a love of a man," cried Eleonore; "I'll write to the old maid and to Diane at once, for we must get hunting things made,-a riding hat is so becoming.
- Janie Janie-that's my first wife, afore this one,-her losted three boys when they was two year an' ten months old, an' one year an' seven months, an' nine months old.
- Tania Reggaeton-mania in Alemania packt Silke Susie Steffie und sogar die Tania – Una Serenata by Culcha Candela
- Taine I wonder if the salesman dreamed that it would be used by the grimy apprentice to transcribe extracts from such writers as Kant and Lotze, Swinburne and Taine , Emerson and Schopenhauer?