What is the correct spelling for DANISE?
This word (Danise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANISE
- dance C a n you dance ?
- dane I can't imagine how you get along with Dane Rollo; but that is you affair; this is mine.
- danish No. Providence added a startling detail: pulling an oar in that boat, for common seaman's wages, was a banished duke-Danish.
- dense At the entrance to the borough he was received by the Mayor and Corporation; the procession proceeding through dense crowds to the Guildhall square, where the Prince was formally received as Lord High Steward of the Borough, and presented with his rod of office.
- Dandies The officers-young dandies of the Chasseurs-carried great bouquets already and kissed the petals in homage to all the womanhood of France whose love they symbolized.
- Denis "No," said I, "I'm Miss Denis : Miss Lancaster is at home, though: come in, won't you?"
- dines A man always dines , let his sorrow be what it may.
103 words made from the letters DANISE
3 letter words made from DANISE:ade, aid, ain, ane, ani, ans, das, den, des, dia, die, din, dis, dna, end, ida, ies, nad, sad, sea, sen, sin.
4 letter words made from DANISE:aden, aide, aids, asin, asnd, daei, daen, daie, dais, dane, dean, dein, dias, dine, disa, dsei, enad, ends, enid, esna, idea, ides, neid, nied, sade, sadi, said, sand, sane, sein, send, sian, sida, side, sine.
5 letter words made from DANISE:adeni, aides, aisen, aisne, andes, anesi, anies, anise, aside, dains, daise, danse, deans, densa, desai, diena, dinas, dines, dinse, edain, ednas, endas, indes, isnad, isnae, naide, nsaid, saedi, saeid, saied, saine, saned, sanei, sdein, sedai, sedan, sedia, sedin, sedna, seida, senad, senai, senia, sidea, sined, snide.