What is the correct spelling for DANMIT?
This word (Danmit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANMIT
- damned Are you damned well off your head?
- dander "H'm," said he, "dander up, this time!"
- dandy A pair of bright eyes shone out of his dark shaggy face, like a Dandy Dinmont's.
- dante He has constantly advocated liberty of conscience and has promoted the institution of a Dante chair in the University of Rome.
- daunt The bold ease of the stranger seemed to daunt the boy, and he stood irresolute.
- delimit No sharp line of time or space, like that separating one century from another or the territory of one nation from that of another, can delimit the boundaries of any region to which any regionalist lays claim.
- denim Cover the cushion with cheesecloth or denim to keep it intact.
- density But haze, although its density varied considerably from time to time, was rarely absent from the regions lying eastward.
- dent Striking the road with an impact that left a deep, saucer-shaped dent , with one final bound the huge stone, amid vast splashings, found its last resting place in the river.
- dimity We found her sitting up in bed, negligently but decently dressed, with a dimity corset tied with red ribbons.
- dint By dint of holding fast, however, the theory still stood the strain.
- dynamic She had a divinely dynamic energy which set men going the way she wanted.
- dynamite Macaulay was noted at Pilgrim's Rest as the first in the locality who used dynamite in mining operations.
- dynamiter "Mac," with his grim, set face and his silent, secretive habits, fitted perfectly to Peter's conception of a dynamiter .
- enmity The citizens had been exceedingly kind to him; but he had had no little experience with inhabitants of frontier towns, and knew that friendship might be changed to enmity very suddenly.
- manumit The slaveholders themselves are to "manumit."
- Dammed It lay upon a knoll rising above the low swampy ground covered by the sea at high water, for not till long afterwards did the Romans erect the banks that dammed back the waters and confined them within their regular channel.
- don't But I don't know why I know...."
- dammit Lev Knipper: Concerto for bassoon and strings (1969) Charles Koechlin: Sonata for Bassoon and Piano (1918) György Kurtág: Játékok és üzenetek for solo bassoon (1986–2001) Mary Jane Leach: Feu de Joie for solo bassoon and six taped bassoons (1992) Anne LeBaron: After a Dammit to Hell for bassoon solo (1982) Francisco Mignone: Double Bassoon Sonata 16 valses for Bassoon Willson Osborne: Rhapsody for bassoon Andrzej Panufnik: Concerto for bassoon and small orchestra (1985) Sergei Prokofiev: Humoristic Scherzo for four bassoons, op. Life on other planets, Janet Spontaneous human combustion, dammit – Coma Baby by Unknown Author
65 words made from the letters DANMIT
4 letter words made from DANMIT:adit, anti, damn, dant, diam, diat, dint, dita, inma, maid, main, matn, mina, mind, mint, tian.
5 letter words made from DANMIT:admit, antim, damin, danti, datin, diman, dimna, ditan, idant, madni, manti, midan, midna, mitad, nimda, tamid, tamin, tandi, timan, timna.
3 letter words made from DANMIT:aid, aim, ain, ani, ant, atm, dam, dat, dia, dim, din, dit, dna, ida, mad, man, mat, mid, min, mit, nad, nim, nit, tad, tai, tam, tan, tia, tin.