What is the correct spelling for DANMMING?
This word (Danmming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANMMING
- damning I had heard it under circumstances that ought to have stamped it on my memory for all time, and if I had the faintest doubts on the matter, they were set at rest by the fact that she was so well known to de Gomeron-she probably had been a camp-follower on our side-and also by the still more damning fact that her house was known as the Toison d'Or.
- dancing They appeared only after dark; and all the good they ever did was singing and dancing .
- darning Lots of them have been married for years," I said, just as innocently as the soft face of a pan of cream, and went on darning one of Billy's socks.
- daunting But it was daunting , just the same, to confront those rows of eyes, and those great big, unshaved, shaggy-looking faces, all keenly waiting for her to speak.
- dawning Just now, when happiness was dawning upon her, when the remorse for her hasty marriage and lack of love toward her husband had died away, when her heart was beginning to leap at the sound of his step, and her whole soul to sun itself in the tender light of his loving eyes, it was very, very hard!
- dining "Show Mr. Knowlton and his friend to the dining room.
- drumming She rose to go in, but just at that moment she heard a low drumming up the street.
- naming This done, the soldiers, though not without apologies for the rudeness which their duty imposed on them, informed Margaret Grahame that the purpose of their visit was to search her house for a certain important personage-not naming him-who, they had information, had been seen in that neighbourhood in the course of the day.
- tanning Some are used as cabinet woods, and some for tanning , for oils, dyes, gums, or fibres.
- Damming He walked about upon their stomachs a little to invigorate them, and, sending forthwith for a gang of coolies from an adjacent village which lay a little higher, he set the whole crowd to work to divert part of the stream by means of driftwood and damming, and was, in the end, able to save the houses and a good part of the crops.
- Deeming The dog, deeming itself guardian of the granary, and doubtless considering the two girls intruders for dishonest purposes, would let neither of them beat a retreat.
- Dimming Dishevelled dark head and smooth bright one bent close in the dimming light.
- Dinning There were some mighty difficult tasks ahead of them over in Europe and our method of preparing the men was not by emphasizing their duty and dinning into their ears and minds how great the difficulty would be and how they must nerve themselves for the task.
- Dunning I don't particularly like dunning people for money, as I think you know, but, when you can pay that debt of yours, I shall be glad.
93 words made from the letters DANMMING
4 letter words made from DANMMING:agni, annd, dagi, damn, diam, ding, dinn, gain, gand, imam, inga, inma, magi, maid, maim, main, mann, mdma, mdnm, mina, mind, ming, nagi, nian, nina, ning.
3 letter words made from DANMMING:aid, aim, ain, ani, dag, dam, dia, dig, dim, din, dna, gad, gin, ida, iga, igd, igm, inn, mad, mag, mam, man, mid, min, nad, nag, nan, nig, nim.
5 letter words made from DANMMING:aming, angin, damin, dangi, danin, diman, dimna, dinan, dinga, dinna, gamin, gandi, ganim, gmina, igman, indan, madni, magdi, magin, magni, mamin, mangi, manin, manni, miang, midan, midna, minga, nagin, naing, namig, ngami, ngiam, niang, nidan, nigam, niman, nimda.