What is the correct spelling for DANNIE?
This word (Dannie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANNIE
- dana But before the time of Richard Henry Dana , many a young man of good family and education-a Harvard graduate like him, perhaps-bade farewell to a home of comfort and refinement and made his berth in a smoky, fetid forecastle to learn the sailor's calling.
- dance But he did not dance .
- dane She had thought of trying to "get hold of" one of the big conductors, Harold Dane , or Vernon Randall, of trying to persuade him to give Claude a hearing at Queen's Hall.
- daniel Curiously enough, this novel consists of two perfectly distinct narratives; the only point of junction being Daniel Deronda himself, who, as a Jew by birth and an English gentleman by education, stands related to both sets of circumstances.
- dante And you found Dante funny, did you?
- darn I wasn't so darn sure," said Anderson.
- dawn At dawn we all turned out and set to work.
- denier But the chapter of Notre-Dame protested in the name of its privileges and of its immunities; the king admitted his error, and agreed to pay an indemnity of a denier of gold; the chapter insisted that this should be done on the day of his marriage, before he could be permitted to receive the nuptial benediction, and the crowned culprit was obliged to consent that a formal record of the affair should be placed on the registers of the chapter.
- dine And of course we thought you'd dine with us, at the very least; and if you could stay the night as well, you know there's a room for Mr. Mangan too.
- dinner Come back and get some dinner .
- done 4431. How long has he done so?
- donne Sometimes, but rarely, the author explains his meaning, and slightly lengthens his phrase by repeating the sentiment in a somewhat different form, as thus, 'Le plaisir de l'amour est d'aimer, et l'on est plus heureux par la passion qu'on a que par celle que l'on donne .
- dune At sundown they reached the edge of the first yielding sand-dune that presaged the long pull to come and Death Valley Charley stopped and opened up a water-can while the burros gathered eagerly around.
- tanner Edinburgh, 15 Jan 1785. He traded as a tanner , but, becoming acquainted with Robert Owen, founded a community at Orbiston upon the principle of Owen's New Lanark, devoting nearly the whole of his large fortune to the scheme.
- Dan Come over and 'ave a glass at the Chequers, Dan , and then you can go along and see Teddy.
- Darner We've just decided in Scout Council to take the Palefaces out to the Harpeth ridge to hunt spring shoots and roots, and we always count on you for pies, Roxy, Stocking-darner.
- Dunner He ain't never see Mr. Man, Mr. Lion ain't, en he dunner w'at he look lak, but he go on todes de new groun'.
- Duane He went to New York and took up his abode in his former Duane Street lodgings.
- Dunn "Well, I guess I'll have to back up and go around another way," said Mr. Dunn , after a while.
- Danae Before I was born a prophecy was made to him that the son of Danae , his daughter, would slay him.
- Donn This is the story of the "Talking Head of Donn -bo."
- Dannie Have you had any supper, Dannie ?
- Danny Danny Meadow Mouse waited until all the rest of Peter Rabbit's friends had left the Old Briar-patch after paying their respects to Peter and Mrs. Peter, He waited for two reasons, did Danny Meadow Mouse.
- Donnie Miss Donnie ," he said, "Bob McGraw's free, white an' twenty-one an' he can play his own hand.
- Dunne "'As for my part,' said Dunne , 'I will go in the morning, boldly, to the magistrate, and claim his promise.
- Annie "I don't dare to tell you what is in my mind," Annie Benton said, as she stood beside him, his arm still around her.
- Anne They go wandering until they arrive at the Castle of Ysselmonde; and here Maleine becomes serving-woman to Princess Uglyane, the daughter of Queen Anne .
- Diane "And I for my daughter Diane ; she is worthy of her name," added the prince.
- Taine I shall not dwell long on this point, which Taine has so admirably treated.
53 words made from the letters DANNIE
3 letter words made from DANNIE:ade, aid, ain, ane, ani, den, dia, die, din, dna, end, ida, inn, nad, nan, nne.
4 letter words made from DANNIE:aden, aide, annd, daei, daen, daie, dane, dean, dein, dine, dinn, enad, enid, idea, neid, nein, nian, nied, nina, nine.
5 letter words made from DANNIE:adeni, anden, anend, anine, danin, diena, dinan, dinna, edain, inane, indan, inden, naden, naide, nande, niane, nidan.