What is the correct spelling for DANNIKA?
This word (Dannika) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANNIKA
- dana Interview by Dana Gumb.
- danger What then is the danger from which He by His death has saved us?
- daniel Let him take you to your Uncle Daniel .
- danish D. By the Royal Danish Geographical Society, presentation of a gold medal.
- dank He had a curious sensation that a faint sound was passing him and dissolving in the dank air.
- darning From the proportions of a darning -needle, this active and somewhat venomous little pest swells to the size of a pipe-stem, when it becomes filled with blood.
- dawning For instance, it has been dawning on me of late that there's a good deal that's rather nice in Elcot.
- dinky Field-work in the broiling sun and setting on a divan with a dinky fan to your face and a young man to peep over it don't hitch, somehow.
- donna Then the prima donna leaped on to the first line, and slipped, and fell on to the second, and that broke and let her through into the third.
- donnish I have before me a letter to one of the evening papers, written in a tone of academic sarcasm which proves that even the supercilious and "donnish" element is not lacking in Chicago culture.
- tangier Many of the Maltese are to be found distributed among the several Mediterranean ports, especially at Gibraltar, Tangier , Tripoli, and Constantinople.
- tannin Boiling is not a correct method to use for making tea, as it extracts the tannin and causes loss of flavour in the steam.
- tanning It was dead white under its tanning , and the blue eyes were widely staring.
- Dang Dang it, Bet Dancey, thee art too fond o' runnin' after other people's business, an' this Master Holtspur's in particklar- that's what thee be."
- Dinning The murmur of the Aivron and the Geinig seemed dinning in his ears.
- Donning The Captain contemplated this group for a moment; then hastily donning his coat and turning into the parlour looked out upon the street.
- Dunning The larger debts were paid: for some months she had not opened the door to a dunning tradesman.
- Dennis The most degraded and despicable of his characters is Dennis the hangman in Barnaby Rudge.
- Dannie Hear anything else, Dannie ?
- Danny At first Peter had looked very serious, but after Danny had gone back to his own home Peter had laughed at Danny for being so afraid, and he began to go farther and farther away from the safe Old Briar-patch.
- Donnie To him Mrs. Pennycook imparted the tale of the strange man who had rung her up, demanding that she go down to the Hat Ranch and see Donnie Corblay.
- Tania "Oh, yes, I must," returned Tania cheerfully.
- dinkier My little milliner was to have had a couple of hats ready for me this afternoon, which means she will arrive with a perfect avalanche of boxes, each containing a dinkier hat than the last, and I shall fall a helpless victim.
- danker The dripping tombstone that blocked Priscilla's window grew danker and blacker as the day went by.
82 words made from the letters DANNIKA
3 letter words made from DANNIKA:ada, aid, ain, aka, ana, ani, dak, dia, din, dna, iaa, ida, ink, inn, kid, kin, nad, nan.
4 letter words made from DANNIKA:adak, akad, akai, akan, akin, anak, anna, annd, daia, daka, dana, dank, diaa, dika, dink, dinn, kann, kina, kind, knaa, nada, naka, nian, nina.
5 letter words made from DANNIKA:ainda, akina, andan, andia, annai, annia, annik, dakan, dakin, danan, danik, danin, danka, diana, dinan, dinka, dinna, indan, inkan, kadai, kaida, kanan, kanda, kania, kanin, kanna, kanni, kidan, kinda, nadai, nadan, naiad, naina, nakai, nanai, nanak, nanka, nidaa, nidan, nkana.