What is the correct spelling for DANNYS?
This word (Dannys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANNYS
- Dennis After dinner I took leave of M. Medici and Madame Dennis , the latter of whom had heard the story already.
- Danny He was about to enter the place when he saw a fellow named Danny Murphy, who was Porler's assistant, leaving in a great hurry.
- dawns "So much earth and so much water and that sublime spirit brooding over it all," she mused, and went on to sing her strange, half-earthly song of dawns and sunsets, of great poets, and the unchanged spirit of noble loving which they had taught, so that nothing changes, and one age is linked with another, and no one dies, and we all meet in spirit, until she appeared oblivious of any one in the room.
- darns "I suppose you are the only woman in London who darns her own stockings," he observed.
- DANES Besides the monastery, there was a castle of great strength, which often resisted the invader's hostile attacks; and heathen Danes had again and again been driven back to their ships by its stalwart garrison.
- Denny's You will find that the book from Denny's is a volume on gold beating, and now as I remember that scribbled word which I could not make out, I think the title of the volume is "Metallurgy".