What is the correct spelling for DANSE?
This word (Danse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANSE
- dance Thrust thy sharp wit quite through my ignorance; Cut me to pieces with thy keen conceit; And I will wish thee never more to dance, Nor never more in Russian habit wait. – Love's Labour's Lost: Act V, scene II by Unknown Author
- dancer Could You Put Your Light On Please? She moved so well 'cause she was a dancer, She went sliding through my questions, gliding 'round the answer. – Could You Put Your Light On Please? by Chapin Harry
- dante The troubadour's two planhs upon the "young king's" death are inspired by real feeling, and the story of his reconciliation with Henry after the capture of his castle can hardly have been known to Dante , who would surely have modified his judgment upon the troubadour if he had remembered that scene as related by the biography.
- dense "I'll stay, Barry-as long as you want me," he said at length huskily from behind a dense cloud of smoke.
- dunce "Which looks as if you are a bigger dunce than you seem; but," added Fred, turning toward the Shawanoe, "have you seen any thing of the Winnebagos?"
- manse The manse was often a scene of such dissolute life that Malcolm shunned to bring his sister into the sight of it; the peel tower was the dwelling of savagery; the farm homestead either rude and lawless or in constant terror; the black spaces on many a brae side showed where dwellings had been burned; more than once they passed skeletons depending from the trees or lying rotting by the way-side.
- tansy Boil in sufficient water to yield three quarts of decoction and add to it 30 drops of Oil of Tansy and 45 drops of Oil of Cloves; dissolve in a quart of rectified spirits.
- tense "Sit down, and put up your weapons," continued Cecil, his voice still tense enough to be heard clearly.