What is the correct spelling for DANTAE?
This word (Dantae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANTAE
- ante While waiting in an ante -room to see the governor, some French military officers came in, and began to talk to the Englishman, asking him, among other things, if he had ever come across "M. Flinedare, who was not unknown to fame."
- dainty Anyway, he was already in the shadow of the bigger hills when he discovered the speeding brown mare with its dainty burden.
- dana It was not long before the coral-reef theory of Darwin found an able exponent and sturdy champion in the person of the great American naturalist, Professor James D. Dana .
- dander At the thought of them the picture of his home rose clearly in his mind-the grand old Castle standing on its rock, and the bonnie daisy-spangled stretch of greensward which lay before its gates, where he had been wont to take a dander in the sweet summer mornings.
- dane She was a fair young Dane , who had come to study painting and to "live life," as she expressed it.
- dante "To know you as Dante knew the lady-'One hour for me, one hour worth the world,'" he told her, all the while watching and loving her beauty.
- data My data was finally sent to the University of Copenhagen.
- date Here's your money up to date ....
- daunt No thorny jungles and rank smelling swamps are here to daunt the hunter, and to sicken his aspirations after true sport!
- denote This ship was secured with springs on her cables, and was ready to pour her broadside, when I fortunately made the night-signal, to denote we were friends.
- dent It is the hotel itself which makes the dent .
- dint If by dint of careful and patient stalking you get to some point of vantage, say 100 yards from the big buck, it is worth while to shoot.
- donate If you gain the money, you are to donate it to your church; and if I get it I will do the same, for I want to show you how I lost playing them.
- Danae "He saw Danae , my mother, there.
- don't "I don't know," said George.
46 words made from the letters DANTAE
3 letter words made from DANTAE:ada, ade, ana, ane, ant, ate, dat, den, dna, eat, end, ent, eta, nad, net, tad, tan, tea, ted, ten.
4 letter words made from DANTAE:aden, ante, daen, dana, dane, dant, data, date, dean, dent, enad, etna, nada, neat, tean, tend.
5 letter words made from DANTAE:anade, anted, atend, daane, danta, dante, daten, dnata, taean, tanda.