What is the correct spelling for DANTES?
This word (Dantes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DANTES
- dance In time the minutes dance In time we trust a romance – All In Good Time by barenaked ladies
- darts It darts hither and thither, angrily contending with the surrounding darkness.
- nantes The death of Cathelineau had had a great effect upon the peasants: those who were with him had returned home in sorrow and despair, and this feeling was general, even among those who had not been at Nantes.
- Dainties There Tempe waited on him as if he had been a visitor of high degree; and if she was afraid to go to the barn to bring him hay and oats, she doubtless gave him biscuit and soft bread,-dainties of which a horse is very fond, especially when they are brought to him by such a kind mistress as Tempe.
- Dandies As we passed by one of the libraries, a whole mob of the dandies of the last night were lounging about the benches placed before the shop windows.