What is the correct spelling for DANUBA?
This word (Danuba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DANUBA
- dab No use you gwine dab , sah.
- dana Mr Jay has heard from Congress but once since we have been in Spain, and very seldom from our other correspondents, the last letters from Paris, mention that Messrs Franklin, Adams, and Dana , were well, and that Mr Adams was going to Holland.
- dane Against the Dane it proved that endless warrants could be brought immediately.
- danube This hospital faces the Danube ; it is most interesting.
- daub But this vile daub ; this disfigurement of canvas; this loathed and wretched monument of disgrace; this notable candidate for-ha-ha-immortality!
- dauber This latter flower, whose superb scarlet corolla stains black, is employed by the Chinese married women, it is said, to discolor their teeth; but in the West Indies it sinks to even greater ignominy as a dauber for blacking shoes!
- daunt Banker Daunt was calming himself by a patrol of the room.
- deneb Perhaps on one of the new outposts, like Deneb .
- nub It was as if the treasure of all the lost mines of Nub had been flung out on the black rocks, and lay in a glittering carpet there.
- nubia Kassala, formerly a prosperous city, the centre of all the trade of the immense tract of country included from Massowah and Suakin to the Nile, and from Nubia to Abyssinia, was, at the date of our arrival, almost deserted, covered with ruins and rank vegetation, destitute of the most common necessaries of life, the spectre of its former self, haunted by its few remaining ghost-like and plague-stricken citizens.
- tuba Yes that is the Roman tuba .
- Dan Got a towel I can use, Dan ?
- Danubian David Baron, they both founded a mission in East London, under the name of the "Hebrew Christian Testimony to Israel," where a great work has been going on ever since in their own mission-house in Whitechapel Road, whence the Gospel has been carried by word and literature to Hungary, the Danubian Principalities, and Russia.
- Dunbar Our own honored Oregon Dunbar , was also a pupil of mine.
- Danae The divinity that doth hedge a Bishop would have no chance, in contact with your Madam Danae .
50 words made from the letters DANUBA
3 letter words made from DANUBA:aba, ada, ana, anu, baa, bad, ban, bud, bun, dab, dna, dub, dun, nab, nad, nub.
5 letter words made from DANUBA:abdun, aduba, anuda, badan, banda, bauan, buana, budan, bunda, danau, danba, duban, dubna, naadu, nabua, nuada, udaan, udana.
4 letter words made from DANUBA:auna, band, baud, baun, buna, daba, dana, danu, daub, duba, nabu, nada, naud, ndau, nuda, udba.