What is the correct spelling for DAOLEY?
This word (Daoley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAOLEY
- daily I know no greater pleasure than the daily miracle of her growth. I keep your house in fit repair I dust the portraits daily Your mail comes here from everywhere The writing looks like ladies – The Gallery by Joni Mitchell
- dale She swam away after Miss Dale, exclaiming: "The laboratory!
- doily Unless the fruit is passed upon a second plate, the bowl and doily are removed from this and set at one side, the fruit being eaten from this plate.
- Doled He from time to time doled out such aid as might serve to keep hope alive, and as he could without risk or inconvenience spare.
- Doyle Did ye never hear tell of Barney Doyle?
- Daley We were together all the evening, Mr. Daley.
- dales The places which are now possessed and inhabited are sixe:-Henrico and the lymitts, Bermuda Nether hundred, West and Sherley hundred, James Towne, Kequoughtan, and Dales-Gift.