What is the correct spelling for DAOUGHTER?
This word (Daoughter) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAOUGHTER
- darter I aint had a letter from Jerushy Matilda, the darter of Deacon Jenkins, sense she went off to Port Royil with that solem feller.
- daughter Should you like to live in the city, daughter?
- daughterly She was a niceish, plump young gal, I'd noticed quite a while, An' she reached out her hands with 'most too daughterly a smile; But off we pushed with might an' main; when all to once the wheels Departed suddenly above, an' took along my heels; My head assailed the floor as if 'twas tryin' to get through, An' all the stars I ever saw arrived at once in view.
- doubter You've been a doubter, and you doubt no longer.
- doughty The duke, it appeared, was a hard and haughty man, but at heart he was not all bad; when he had listened to the story of his victim's wrongs and more fully appreciated the courage, the devotion of her doughty followers, he was touched.
- drought The death of our dogs on the Bogan, under the intense heat and drought, had been a very serious loss to us, as we found on many occasions like this; and where kangaroos, of apparently rare species, escaped from us from our having no dogs.
- taught One thing Exeter has taught you?
- Daughters I should have said, ten times more than my own daughters.