What is the correct spelling for DAOVER?
This word (Daover) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAOVER
- aver We aver solemnly, that it is with pain we have written the last sentence, and that if any other terms would have represented the exact truth of the case, as it stands before our mind, we should have preferred them.
- davy If ye wait a month, never move in a fog in these waters, or ye'll move straight to Davy Jones!
- devour These he proceeded to tear up, and devour .
- dive Jerry drew himself together and made the dive .
- diver She was as a diver , hurling with headlong velocity from dizzy height into deep waters, and she rejoiced-she exulted-in that mad rush into depth.
- doer It is your privilege to show the wrong-doer that you and he are made one by the blood of Christ.
- dove And that night Philip wondered why his sweet wife talked so plaintively in her sleep,-though he smiled as he listened to the drift of those dove -like murmurings.
- dover We've a few minutes in Dover .
- drove Bansemer, I believe that I drove you out of New York.
- drover A drover , being on his way to Smithfield market with a flock of sheep, one of them became so sore-footed and lame that it could travel no farther.
- over If I had-but it is over now.
- Dave "Certainly, sir," replied Dave .
- doves If my cloak were only not so short; I would like to cover the doves with it."
65 words made from the letters DAOVER
3 letter words made from DAOVER:ade, ado, are, avo, doa, doe, dre, ear, edo, era, oar, ode, oed, ore, rad, red, rev, rod, roe, var.
5 letter words made from DAOVER:adore, davro, devar, devor, dover, dovre, dravo, drove, dvora, evora, oread, radev, roade, varde, vardo, vedra, veroa.
4 letter words made from DAOVER:aero, areo, aveo, aver, dare, davo, dear, deor, dero, derv, doar, doer, dove, evro, oder, odra, orad, over, raed, rave, read, redo, road, rova, rove, veda, vode, vora.