What is the correct spelling for DAPENED?
This word (Dapened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAPENED
- damned If he were not too old to study-no, I won't give him lessons, I'll be damned if I will!
- darkened Dust of the dry brown earth settled upon them now; the grey twilight darkened swiftly.
- darned Some darned nonsense about never knowing happiness as long as she has the stuff in her possession.
- deadened There is no doubt that there are moments in life when a crisis is so acute, a catastrophe so overwhelming, that all our faculties become completely deadened: our individuality goes out of us, and we become mere dolls moving automatically by muscular action and quite independently of our brain.
- deafened Such was the effect that the Wilbur twin wondered if his own ears had been suddenly deafened.
- deepened A rose-flush deepened on her face.
- depend She felt that she should be doing something, and thus not depend upon others.
- opened He opened the door.
- Dampened The incident seemed to have dampened Lanyard's ardour for exercise.
- Dawned The day had not yet dawned, when the doctor and I left the house.
- Depended That was her way of saying that everything in this world depended upon the individual soul, and she couldn't manage her soul differently.
- Happened What has happened to you?"