What is the correct spelling for DAPLED?
This word (Dapled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAPLED
- applied The result was that from that time those who wanted the patronage of the senator applied to me.
- dabbled The water helped, too: she dabbled the tip of a ridiculously small handkerchief in it and bathed her throbbing temples.
- dapple Sancho once more kissed the duchess's hand, and entreated her to let good care be taken of his Dapple , for he was the light of his eyes.
- dappled Here the trees were in bud, and the sunlight, split by the boughs, dappled with light and shadow the glossy coats of the horses as they were led in and out amongst the boles.
- dazzled Dill stared at her with dazzled eyes.
- dimpled I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw them, yet I soon traced the same dear countenances, and marvelled that though changed from the round, dimpled ones of infancy, to the more delicate oval of maidenly beauty, the expression of gaiety and innocence of their faces is still the same.
- dulled The pain had not begun to be dulled yet, and he could only sit still and bear it.
- plod Steadily eyeing, before that wail Animal-infant, thy mind began, Momently nearer me: should sight fail, Plod in the track of the husbandman.
- Dallied It stopped and backed at purposeless intervals, waited for an express to precede it, and dallied at stations, and when, at last, it reached the terminus, Gallegher was out before it had stopped and was in the cab and off on his way to the home of the sporting editor.
- Dawdled The girls squealed and laughed and dawdled.
- Deplored In his captivity he had been well cared for in this respect, and the only cause he had for complaint was the absence of his daily bath, which he seriously deplored.
- Doled Money which should have been given cheerfully as a righteous debt was doled out with a reluctant hand as a degrading charity."
- Paddled As they paddled up the Chickahominy the men began to talk of old days in England before they had dreamed of trying their fortunes in a new world, but Smith bade them be silent so that he could listen for the slightest sound to indicate the vicinity of a human habitation.
- Palled Since an ill wind had blown one of the recruiting sergeants for the Spanish War into the next block, the old joys of the tenement had palled on Jim.
- Pealed The thunder pealed again.
- Poled Foy dropped like a poled bullock; his head struck heavily against the sharp corner of a rock.
- Toppled When he tried to sail his own boat, it toppled over and sunk, and Vrek was drowned.
48 words made from the letters DAPLED
3 letter words made from DAPLED:add, ade, adp, ale, alp, ape, dad, dal, ded, dle, edd, edp, eld, epa, lad, lap, lea, led, pad, pal, pdl, pea, pel.
5 letter words made from DAPLED:addle, daled, dedal, delap, eldad, laded, ledda, padle, pedal, pedda, plead.
4 letter words made from DAPLED:alep, dale, dead, deal, edad, edda, lade, lape, lead, leap, leda, pale, peal, plea.