What is the correct spelling for DATABE?
This word (Databe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DATABE
- adobe Jo caught at the adobe, which came away in handfuls, and he fell with a large portion of the old wall.
- dab So I gave him a little dab of tick ointment wrapped in a leaf.
- danube The Czar then declared war, and though the Turks were successful on the Danube, he succeeded in destroying the Turkish fleet at Sinope.
- dat Tell him ye see me an' dat I 'm a-hungerin' for him.
- dative Suppose, also, that all the dative cases ended in -m, and all the accusatives in some other letter.
- daub "It will be a companion to the old family picture of the Jew and Sir Josseline," continued Mowbray; "and this will make the vile daub, which I've had the luck to pick up, invaluable to my mother, and I trust very valuable to me."
- dauber Pargeter means dauber, plasterer, from Old Fr.