What is the correct spelling for DATAD?
This word (Datad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DATAD
- dad Are you all right, Dad? Just enough to hurt my dad... Medium. Not too pleasant, not too bad... Medium. – Medium by incubus
- dastard He gathered, with agonized effort, every power within him to an awful council, and thus he said to himself: Better a thousand times my brain plastered the stable wall than I should hold them in the head of a dastard.
- dat Well, no body couldn't blame her for dat, for freedom's a mighty good thing."
- data The statements which follow have in most cases been taken from data relating to the schools of Berlin, and may be said to fairly represent the general existing conditions throughout the Empire.
- date One was to James Sixbixdix telling him she couldn't keep the date with him that night.
- dated In their Dispatch No. 27, dated 18th September, 1850, the Honourable Court of Directors observe that 'This Report is as important and interesting as that of the same able officer on the Thugs'.
- dead By his will, I am dead.