What is the correct spelling for DATAE?
This word (Datae) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATAE
- ate They ate from a table covered with a cloth. Took him shopping, money in his pocket is straight Dropped him off at the wife's crib after we ate – Catz Don't Know by DMX
- dad Dad would want pictures, but there's no way for me to take them. She likes to talk about her dad and all the different jobs he had – She Lies by Wckr Spgt
- dada Bruce Cale Orchestra Live At The Basement (cd) 1994 Vista Records Bryce Rohde ″Windows Of Arquez" Bodgie Dada 1995 EMI Guy Le Claire & Bruce Cale Standard Time 1996 Time For Jazz Bryce Rohde Duo Always Come Back Here 2001 Music In The Vines Rick Farbach Trio 2001 Private pressing Sue Bond In The Moment 2002 Self published Bruce Cale Orchestral Works 2006 Tall Poppies
- dante If we ask for the origins of his idea we find them exclusively among the common people of his time; he is the incarnation of the Italian soul at the beginning of the thirteenth century, as Dante was to be its incarnation a hundred years later.
- dart "Mrs. Dart said we made beautiful fairies and I guess Katy thought so too.
- darter The blenny darter (Etheostoma blennius) is a poorly known species of fish in the family Percidae, from Alabama and Tennessee that inhabits swift riffles.
- dat Dat stop go back way came.
- data This discovery furnished the data from which Dr. Bennet Dowler assigned to the human race an antiquity, in the delta of the Mississippi, of fifty-seven thousand years.
- date Her clothes bore the stamp of the best New York shops, with the most up-to-date shoes and hats, and she endeavored in every way to be as American as possible.
- dated The courier who brought this intelligence was the bearer of a second letter from me, which I had written on board ship, and dated from Frejus.
- Danae Callinectes danae Smith, 1869 Callinectes diacanthus Callinectes exasperatus (Gerstaecker, 1856) Callinectes gladiator Benedict, 1893 Callinectes marginatus (A.