What is the correct spelling for DATAED?
This word (Dataed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATAED
- bated Men are speaking about it with bated breath.
- dastard But the reverse more often occurs,-and foiled and disappointed, he then becomes, though naturally a dastard and full of fear, absolutely courageous; the fire of hunger consumes his stomach, he fears nothing, and braves every danger; all prudence is forgotten, and his natural ferocity is wound up to such a pitch, that he hesitates not to meet certain destruction, attacks the animals that are actually under the care of man, man himself,-throws himself suddenly upon the poor benighted traveller, and gliding slowly and softly, with the stealthy movements of a serpent, seizes and carries off with him to the depth of the forest the infant sleeping in its cradle, or the little, helpless, innocent child which, ignorant of danger, laughs and plays at the cottage-door.
- data Certain data , such as birthplace, age, size of family, education, religion and previous occupation, are probably very nearly accurate.
- date But again, 'the meaning of it past date ,' stuck in her memory.
- dated The letters which have reached her are dated the day before the fatal attack began-giving a complete account of his march-most interesting-showing how he trusted her already-though she is such a child.
- dazed He went under the surface and came up dazed and nearly stunned.
- dotard You just wait and see, Antonio, how finely we'll circumvent the old dotard ; in such like emprises, the wildest extravagance hardly seems to me wild enough.
- dotted 3112, in dotted lines and in Fig.
- fated This law fated things, as he would express it.
- hated I hated the idea of being worse than she-of doing something that she wouldn'tdo.
- mated Then Nina-Nina Farmerswife 8267, you have mated with an Enemy of the State.
- Darted Just then another figure darted up to them.
- dared And he hasn't written to me, and I haven't dared to write to him, for fear of the letter going wrong.