What is the correct spelling for DATAS?
This word (Datas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATAS
- darts Indeed, all the bachelors of the establishment seem to be passing through a kind of fiery ordeal; for Lady Lillycraft is one of those tender, romance-read dames of the old school, whose mind is filled with flames and darts , and who breathe nothing but constancy and wedlock.
- data He had to wait this evening to get some data from Yount for a political editorial.
- dots The speed of sending greatly depends upon the time taken to move the key up and down between sending two dots , and hence a short range key sends quicker than a long range key.
- dates But she trusted him, an' she'd been a-livin' on milk toast an' dates for so long that I can pretty well see how she took it all as what's-his-name took the wild honey, without askin' the Lord whose make it was.
- DADS That's what these daughters do for their dads.
- DOTES Musette dotes on Marcel, and will not leave him."