What is the correct spelling for DATHARSIS?
This word (Datharsis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATHARSIS
- catharsis In this case, though the opium and aloes are given in such small doses as not to produce intoxication or catharsis, yet they are exhibited in quantities sufficient in some degree to exhaust the sensorial power, and hence a stronger and a stronger dose is required; otherwise the medicine would soon cease to act at all.
- dark The brigands opened the ball as soon as it was dark.
- drag Well, bring him to me here; and I will drag his soul back again to salvation for you.
- dress We have found the explanation of the stains on Miss Tredworth's dress and on yours.
- drug He said tell them to try the drug store up on the corner.
- doors All doors were locked.