What is the correct spelling for DATHAY?
This word (Dathay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DATHAY
- cathay I'm going over to the Cathay office."
- dad I'm afraid to show it to mother or Dad, for I know they'll say it's really from him,-and I won't believe it."
- daddy "Come sit by your daddy tonight, Helen," I said.
- data At any rate the fact is so, that in former days people did not possess the data for knowing fully what creation meant, and certainly they do now possess it to a very much greater extent at least.
- date The date of the hymn cannot be fixed with any certainty.
- day Oh, what a day!
- day-to-day At first, there was no clear leader of the collective leadership, and Kosygin was the chief economic administrator, whereas Brezhnev was primarily responsible for the day-to-day management of the party and internal affairs.
- dead She is dead-she is dead!
- death "Well, then, let death come!
- deed In many cases possession is the only title-deed.
- die I would like to die before her eyes."
- diet I shall talk to our regimental doctor about it, and get put through a course of fool's-diet before we start for India.
- dot Dot was introduced, but her usual self-possession promptly deserted her.
- dude But this young dude- 'Dude'?
- due I tell you this to-night because you are my own dear mother, and such confidence is your due; but after to-night I shall not say it again.
- duty I cannot get out much, I am so tired when off duty.
- Did Was that all ye did?
- Died It would have been better had the woman died when her husband did.