What is the correct spelling for DATHAYA?
This word (Dathaya) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATHAYA
- cathaya Fossils of extinct species of Cathaya are abundant in European brown coal deposits dating from between 10–30 million years ago.
- dad "But Dad wrote it!
- daddy "Oh, Daddy would love to see those," cried Ethel Blue so anxiously that no one could help laughing.
- data I need only refer to the data afforded to us by Gen.
- date He did not wear his up-to-date clothes very well.
- day But he didn't come in to-day.
- day-to-day The administrative duties of an abbot or abbess include overseeing the day-to-day running of the monastery.
- dead "He's to be dead to us.
- death She was tired to death.
- deed If we give you back the warrant, what shall we have to show for the deed of blood?
- die As if any man ought to die for a woman!
- diet "Yes," said Castelrovinato with his melancholy smile, "the test of success is to have had one's money's worth; but experience, which is dried pleasure, is at best a dusty diet, as we know.
- dot "Well, you may for all of me," replied Dot.
- dude During this winter, my associates and habits of life differing wholly from those of former years, I became what would now be considered "quite a dude."
- due "I think one is due to me," was the reply.
- duty I am not to go on duty for another two weeks.
- Did How the fairies did laugh!
- Died Mrs. Temple, as when Beverley died, had shut herself up in the "charmber" with General Temple.