What is the correct spelling for DATUMING?
This word (Datuming) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DATUMING
- darting "This way, madam," said the woman, darting an imploring glance at Don to which he was unable to respond as Flamby was looking in his direction.
- dating You call selective dating For some effective mating – Two Little Hitlers by Elvis Costello
- doting I must say I rather sympathize with you as a doting husband.
- dreaming I glanced at Leglise now and then; he seemed to be dreaming and he murmured: "Oh, for me, now..."
- drumming The answer was a perfectly indescribable hiss, and Mowgli kicked up his feet behind, clapped his hands together to applaud himself, and jumped on to Bagheera's back, where he sat sideways, drumming with his heels on the glossy skin and making the worst faces he could think of at Baloo.
- Damian Blueberry – Documentary by Damian Pettigrew, registering two days in the life of Giraud in October 1999, when he visits his atelier with his family, the offices of Paris publisher Dargaud and the Parisian mega-chain store fr:Fnac for the launch of the Blueberry album, "Géronimo lApache", and when he travels to Saint Malo for its 1999 comic-book festival, on both occasions executing numerous sketches and watercolors for fans.
- Damien Jeff Danziger, American cartoonist Rayma Suprani, Venezuelan cartoonist Angel Boligan, Cuban-Mexican cartoonist Mikhail Zlatkovsky, Russian cartoonist Michel Kichka, Belgian-Israeli cartoonist Baha Boukhari, Palestinian cartoonist Zoho (Lassane Zohore), Ivorian cartoonist Damien Glez, Franco-Burkinabé cartoonist Willis from Tunis (Nadia Khiari), Tunisian cartoonist Slim (Menouar Merabtene), Algerian cartoonist Pi San (Wang Bo), Chinese cartoonist
- ADMIN Some Bursars (in the UK for instance) also have responsibility for payroll, investments, facilities, IT, HR, Health and Safety and oversight of admin functions at an institution.
313 words made from the letters DATUMING
4 letter words made from DATUMING:adit, agni, ainu, aiud, amud, anti, atgm, atum, atun, aunt, dagi, dagu, damn, damu, dant, danu, daut, diam, diat, ding, dint, dita, dniu, duga, dugi, dugt, duin, duit, dung, duni, duta, gain, gait, gamu, gand, ganu, gati, gaud, gaun, gaut, gnat, gnau, guam, guan, gudi, guia, guim, guma, gumi, gund, gunt, guta, guti, idun, inga, inma, itum, magi, magu, maid, main, matn, maui, maun, mina, mind, ming, mint, muad, muan, muda, mudi, mung, munt, muti, nagi, naud, naum, ndau, ndut, ngau, ngum, nuda, nudi, nuit, numi, numt, nuta, tadg, taig, tang, tian, timu, ting, tuam, tuin, tumi, tuna, tund, tung, tuni, udai, udin, ugni, uitm, umag, uman, umit, unit, unti, utan.
5 letter words made from DATUMING:admit, aguti, aigun, aming, aminu, amund, animu, antim, antum, ating, audin, audit, autin, dagui, damin, dangi, danti, danum, datin, datum, daunt, diman, dimna, dinga, ditan, duang, dugit, duing, dumai, duman, dunam, dunga, dunia, dutma, gaint, gamin, gamut, gandi, gandu, ganim, gantu, gatun, gaudi, gaunt, gdium, giant, giuda, gmina, guant, gudit, gudni, guman, gumti, gunia, gunma, gutai, gutin, idant, igman, ignat, inamu, itgam, madni, magdi, magin, magni, magui, maidu, mandu, mangi, mangu, maniu, manti, mantu, maund, maung, miang, midan, midna, minga, mitad, mitau, muang, mugan, munda, mundt, munia, mutai, naidu, namig, nauti, ngami, ngamu, ngati, ngiam, nidau, nidum, nigam, nimda, ntumi, nuami, tadun, tagum, taigu, taing, tamid, tamin, tandi, tangi, tanui, tanum, taung, tiang, tigua, timan, timna, tinag, tinga, tuina, tuman, tumid, tumin, tunda, tunga, udang, ugadi, uinta, umang, umida, umina, unagi, uniat, unida, unitd, utami, utian, utina.
3 letter words made from DATUMING:aid, aim, ain, ani, ant, anu, atm, aug, dag, dam, dat, dia, dig, dim, din, dit, dna, dug, dun, gad, gat, gin, gmt, gnu, gui, gum, gun, gut, ida, iga, igd, igm, iud, mad, mag, man, mat, mid, min, mit, mud, mug, mut, nad, nag, ngu, nig, nim, nit, nut, tad, tag, tai, tam, tan, tau, tia, tin, tiu, tug, tum, tun, uma, uni, uta.