What is the correct spelling for DAUDA?
This word (Dauda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAUDA
- cauda It is not easy to see what he has done with his knowledge-for, though my sight is none of the worst, I cannot trace the smallest sign of a cauda about him.
- dad But it isn't fair to mother and Dad.
- daddy I shall be ashamed to tell Daddy that I haven't learned all summer."
- data Fortunately we have an abundance of data upon which to form our conclusions.
- date So I shall set this day week for the date of my journey."
- day That will do for to-day."
- dead Rockley's dead on her.
- death It was all death.
- die "I'd rather die than go back to it now.
- diet The effort at concerted action by the classes was manifested in the States General of France, Spain, and Portugal, the Diet in Germany, and the Parliament in England.
- due This, however, is due only to the fact that they usually head in cool weather.
- duty I am not on duty, but hope to be in a day or two.
- Did "They did not find him!
- Died "Then one day he died-O that awful day!