What is the correct spelling for DAVE?
This word (Dave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAVE
- cave There is a cave between Comino and Cominetto, the entrance to which is accomplished by boat, not without considerable difficulty.
- dale Nip and Tuck were being strictly trained, and had to spend much of their time in the stable-yard, she still had many a pleasant half-hour with them, when her uncle took them for a run over hill and dale , or gave them a lesson in the garden.
- dame He'll have enough by and by, Dame Nettley.
- dane Softly, slowly, as a man who felt deeply the shadow of fear under which he had been passing and from out of which he had come, Dane told Hazel all this.
- dare She did not dare to do or say anything as yet.
- date It was-" Mona had already written the date , and she interrupted Kitty with the words, "As though I could forget it!"
- davy Davy'll bear watching up here.
- daze He would have braved the ranger's pistol unhesitatingly after his momentary daze had passed, for he had the blind rage of a trapped beast, and his strength was amazing.
- dive To have attempted to dive below her would have put us entirely at her mercy, and precisely where she wanted us.
- dove Two dove -grey eyes blinked wide with amazement; then, seeing the reality of his emotion, she stepped back a pace, and seemed to freeze as she stood.
- have Have, what I have !
- lave But, by your lave , when are you young gentlemen going back?
- nave The nave goes back into some private property beyond the churchyard, in which a forgotten tomb lies mouldering behind the railings.
- pave The singing, as it always is among the negroes, was powerful and melodious, and the long prayer of Brother Enoch Hines was one of those spirited and emotional statements of personal condition, and wild and ardent supplication, which generally pave the way for a most powerful awakening in an assemblage of this kind.
- rave I never read serial stories and simply can't stand those suppressed men that some girls rave about.
- save And, besides, if we others have need of you, we have a right to save you in spite of yourself!
- wave "This is different," he said, with a wave of his hand overhead at the myriad-eyed night.
- Ave I know also the Ave Maria and Litany, that my aunt taught me, father.
- Gave What-" Val gave a start.
- Dave Dave did come back.