What is the correct spelling for DAVES?
This word (Daves) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAVES
- davis So go get get a job at your local Mavis Because you can't elevate like Ricky Davis – Pro Playas (Remix) by Murphy Lee
- eaves As Ralph reached the lodge gates he walked a little more slowly, then paused for a moment and looked at the lodge with its quaint gables, its thatched roof and overhanging eaves .
- Dives He dives down to search for pearls at the bottom of the sea, or rises aloft to gain a bird's-eye view of the whole.
- Dave I'm so glad, Dave !
- Davies The language of Sir John Davies was very clear on this subject.
- caves Khinjan was there before she came, and the rule was there from the beginning, when the first men found the Caves !
- waves Again, and more beautiful than ever before in her life, she saw the waves of shadow as they came forward over the wheat.
- saves One was addressed in her hand, and that one he thrust into his pocket, as one saves the best to read last.
- dates Must have got my dates mixed!
- dares Is there another in Prussia who dares say, 'I will?
- doves Visited by the doves , it will ring for all our joys and all our sufferings.