What is the correct spelling for DAVS?
This word (Davs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAVS
- davis "Davis rode him at Brighton," said the trainer, "and he ran a perfect brute.
- davy For his own sake, for the sake of those who are near and dear to him, for the sake of the multitudes who must be influenced, for good or evil, by his speeches and writings, let him lay to heart the solemn words of Sir Humphrey Davy;-"I envy no quality of mind or intellect in others,-not genius, power, wit, or fancy: but if I could choose what would be most delightful, and I believe most useful to me, I should prefer a firm religious belief to every other blessing; for it makes life a discipline of goodness, creates new hopes when all earthly hopes vanish, and throws over the decay, the destruction of existence, the most gorgeous of all lights, calling up the most delightful visions, where the sensualist and skeptic view only gloom, decay, and annihilation."
- days I shall be here some days yet.
- Dave "Come in, Dave," she said.
- dabs Then she changed boxes, and I could feel her making soft dabs at my cheeks, which tickled a little.
- dams One hot summer, when the lake was full, and kept so artificially by the hatches and dams, I found by observation that its level sank nearly half an inch every day.
- DADS Grown men are wearisome at times, and selfish pleasures jar, But sons and dads throughout the world the truest comrades are.