What is the correct spelling for DAW?
This word (Daw) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAW
- caw Malcolm then said to him, 'Mr Caw , you have as much need of this as I have; there is enough for us both: you had better draw nearer and share with me.
- da To Raffaello da Montelupo was left the completion of the remaining five statues.
- dab This bun fell with a dab upon a little marqueterie table, behind where Sir Grantley was balancing himself, and, knowing that her ladyship must see it at the next turn of her head, the old man looked piteously across at Tryphie, who was nearest, for he dared not go across to pick it up.
- dad But when dad wouldn't let me go into the cabin, I guessed what was up.
- AW Aw, yes; gettin' a bit dimsy-service time.