What is the correct spelling for DAW'S?
This word (Daw's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAW'S
- daisy Go to the field, And ask the humble daisy why it sleeps Soon as the sun departs?
- dawes This morning, however, ill-humour got the better of prudence, and Dempster was determined to rate him soundly; a resolution for which Dawes gave him much better ground than he expected.
- dawn It was not until just before dawn that she heard his step in the hall, and his door open and close.
- days A word like that would make you think for days.
- jaws All o' a sudden his jaws come to with a snap.
- Haws This, however, was at length withdrawn, and afterwards so long as I remained in Wales I subsisted either on blackberries, hips, haws, etc.
- saws Hammers, saws, and axes were flung together, and the men stood in groups, hot and gasping, in the early dusk.
- dams I therefore made a sign to my companions to stop; and looking down, we could discern one of the dams I have spoken of carried across the stream from one side to the other, and apparently not quite finished.