What is the correct spelling for DAYE?
This word (Daye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAYE
- dale "Well, not quite into the fire, as it happens," said Dale -Bulmer, chuckling again in his noble neck.
- dame And she is the more deserving of esteem in that she was a city dame , and therefore one of those whose breeding is less virtuous than that of others."
- dane Arthur, he was busy-and Dr. Maryland never goes anywhere but to visit his people-Prim goes everywhere, but it is not where I want to go, for pleasure; and Dane I asked, and he wouldn't.
- dare I said, 'How dare you doubt it?
- date "P'r'aps their Who's Who's out of date ," he said.
- day It may be that what we now believe, we shall one day see and know.
- days Day of the Lord, as all our days should be!
- daze She listened to the lecture in a daze ; it seemed to her that even the tones of the lecturer's voice were those of her lover.
- dye Mamma thought it very hard that their own cousin should be refused admittance to their house, and very dreadful that his sins should be considered to be of so deep a dye as to require so severe a sentence; and then papa, much balancing the matter, gave final orders that the prodigal cousin should be admitted.
- Aye "Nay, then my good Stainville," said the lively young man, "you'll have plenty of time for that bowl of punch, aye!