What is the correct spelling for DAYLLY?
This word (Daylly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAYLLY
- ally Me, myself and I - On these three I rely Me, myself and I - My only true ally – Me, Myself & I by exodus
- bally Of course, I'm not a bally expert on fruit trees.
- daily Make make dollar dollar bill dill daily Cool cool take it take it easy with a lady – Double Or Quits by Ice Mc
- dale place in the dale No spot is so dear to my childhood as the little brown church in the vale – Church in the Wildwood by David Houston
- dally Take this example: that he does not dream any one will, or can, in mere frivolity, coquette, dally, play mud-pies, with a passion the sacredest in subjection, the shamefulest in mutiny, and the deepest and most perilous to tamper with, in our nature.
- darkly However deeply and darkly it was working below the surface of consciousness, it gave him no further directions than this.
- dearly Love her very dearly.
- delay "No." "Perhaps she's proposed delay; a little further acquaintance."
- dell And whenever there was lint at the Castle to be spun, it was carried down to the big boulder in the dell and left there, and Habetrot and her companions spun it, and there was no more trouble about the matter.
- dill "Serves you right, old dill pickle.
- doily A dainty picot braid follows the outer edge of the doily.
- doll As for the sacred image itself, in the church below, it is about the size of a big doll, and the child rather less.
- dolly "For the land sake, Dolly!
- dryly "I suppose not," said the Colonel dryly.
- dull I should have known it without being told, only it is so many, many years since he left me, a wild little lad who found the old home too dull.
- dully "You had better hear it now," the younger girl dully announced.
- duly The author came to dinner, and was duly attacked by Madame Vestri.
- Daley None of the others, even Daley, had recognized what was happening.