What is the correct spelling for DAYLY?
This word (Dayly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DAYLY
- daily But indeed Mrs. Ricker and Kitton was seldom in need of an opinion, as was proved that night by the appearance of this notice in the Friendship Daily :- All that would give flowers when dead please send same anyhow and not expected to send same if we do die afterwards.
- dale "You're off the line there," said Dale .
- dally But this was to come later in the third act; in the beginning he was to dally with the morbid passion which was to be his tragic guilt.
- darkly His eyes were darkly furious, his nostrils quivered, his great hands clenched at his sides, and in the end, when the story was told, he stood towering before the desk with a pair of murderous eyes shining down upon the younger man.
- day I must go the day after."
- deadly In Sam Meecham's eyes there was a deadly fire that even his wife had not seen before.
- deal "Darling, I am sure you have a great deal of reason.
- dearly I felt that I could love my mother, love her dearly , if she would have allowed me so to do.
- delay How long shall I delay this?
- dial She simply kept her eye on the Literates who were opening the safe, and learned the combination from the positions to which they turned the dial .
- doily The setting of the doily -spread table follows the usual arrangement.
- dolly I'll saddle Dolly myself, if you don't feel like it."
- dryly "I'll tell him so," replied Jack dryly .
- dual This made Gud very angry at himself because himself insisted on walking in the opposite direction, which seemed to show Gud that he had a dual nature and could go two ways at once.
- dully When it persisted, minute after minute, he opened his eyes, asking himself, dully , why it was that people couldn't let a fellow sleep.
- duly If a profession had been necessary for him, Mr. Maltravers would have been naturally anxious to see him duly fitted for it.
- tally Her answers did not tally with his previous knowledge of her.
- Del Fortunately I got a pass into the Jandel shops a few months ago and I studied at first hand the machine Mr. Bartholomew is using."
- Dilly But all hope of life here is now over; and really, during the last ten days I have been so hunted from corner to corner, so plagued with polite invitations, similar to those given by a farmer's wife to her ducks, 'Dilly, dilly, dilly, come and be killed!
- Doyle There was the usual pile of fiction in Polish, translations I suspect of Conan Doyle and Jerome; there was a desolate palm in a corner and a chipped blue washing stand.
- Daley I-I just can't do it, Mr. Daley .