What is the correct spelling for DAYSIN?
This word (Daysin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAYSIN
- basin To take the place of a basin and a towel we therefore gathered a supply of hare paws, enough to keep clean for at least six months.
- dais In the centre of rear wall is a great circular window with a dais before it, so that it may be used as a doorway.
- daisy At the first notes of a curiously thin piano accompaniment, I felt Kitty shrink and close as a daisy closes at the approach of night....
- damson The finches, after spending a little time in the apple and damson trees, fly over the wall and road to this second hedge, and follow it down for nearly half a mile to a little enclosed meadow, which, like the orchard, is a specially favourite resort.
- Dan Is this the case, Dan Hoolan?
- Darin Es ist was Frisches darin, ich sehe sie gerne."
- darn "Yes, sir," he said disgustedly, "darn my fool soul, I stacked the deck on that girl-and she looked to be real nice.
- Darrin Visiting, probably," mused Dave Darrin, after having glanced into the alcove bedroom at his right hand.
- darwin Mr Darwin was the first to give a reasonable explanation of the origin of coral reefs.
- dashing Black as night, the water seemed far more dangerous because the waves were everywhere dashing angrily against walls of ice.
- dawn It was day-early dawn.
- dawson My man Dawson is there, with an Agency man, too."
- dayan Here Dayan-Assur collected fresh tribute.
- days When Uncle John came in that afternoon I asked him if he had seen you in the last two days, and he said 'no,' and then 'yes.
- dayton Besides Helen, Mrs. Claybourne, Mr. Claybourne, and me, there were Helen's Uncle Peter, from Dayton, Ohio, and his wife.
- Dazing As if to increase the horrors of the scene, snowstorms again swept over the field, dazing the French and shrouding with friendly wings the fierce charges of Cossacks.
- design She sat silent for a few minutes, her gaze fixed upon a design in the rug, as though she wished to consider well before replying.
- din Then a voice roared loud across the wild din, Ennis, this way!
- dosing If I don't, I'll give her such a dosing as she shan't forget in a hurry-calling a fellow up like this!"
- dousing Then hastening across the short extent of ground between the beach and her cottage, she sought her bathroom and the brisk dousing with fresh water that would remove the sticky effects of the sea bath.
- dowsing We meet with the sad doings of this wretch Dowsing in various places in East Anglia.
- drain There was a drain of some spirit in the bottle.
- Dustin Mrs. Dustin kept those scalps for many years, showing them to her friends to amuse them.
- dying It is so slight and easy an action that the dying can do it.
- Dyson Anderson and Dyson would say, greatly gained the advantage.
- raisin I take a package of bread and cheese because I get hungry very easily, or sometimes some Raisin Delights, and I pretend that I'm going out into the world to seek my fortune.
- satin Mrs. Kybird bade him "Go along, do," and acknowledged the introduction with as stately a bow as the black satin would permit, and before the dazed Jem quite knew how it all happened he was leading the way with Mrs. Kybird, while the young people, as she called them, followed behind.
- sin Do you want to make me sin again?
- teasing I could not resist teasing him this much.
- tyson "My name, sir," declared the little man with an air of vast importance, "is Doctor Tyson Bimble.