What is the correct spelling for DAYTS?
This word (Dayts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DAYTS
- dart Ah, I mind the time when you was like a dart, Squire!"
- darts "I'll protect him tonight," she thought, "though fiery darts be hurled."
- dat "You say you know whaih dat money come f'om?
- data The accident report and destruction data are a little slow getting into the records section.
- date Yes, sir, I can tell you the exact date.
- days He could not understand Barbara in these days.
- Diets It generally subsides by the use of family remedies, such as sedatives, astringents, and palliative diets.
- dots Upon this they observed double lines of little dots, running in different directions, which, upon close inspection, appeared to be the tracks of some animal.
- duets He comes very often to see me, and we play duets.
- DOTES He was the most graceful dancer and Dorothy dotes on dancing.
- TARTS If you are to make more paste for more Tarts or Pyes, the water that hath already served, will serve again better then fresh.
- darters Our darters don't hire out much.