What is the correct spelling for DCIDING?
This word (Dciding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DCIDING
- ceding In ceding the Province of Tittery, Bugeaud had violated the strict orders of the French Government, alleging in excuse to the Minister of War that any other arrangement was "impossible."
- dating The building, dating from 1843, is on the site of a castle of Henry I. The first day Wilf landed there he looked about him and felt pretty forlorn.
- deciding Don't you know that I have been trying all my life to get rid of the responsibility of deciding for myself?
- disdain Rod heated on, born by a brave Disdain, May now go seek him, lying 'mong the Slain: – The Miseries of Man by Anne Killigrew
- dividing Our words dividing Like little kids now With faces hiding – Exotic Animal Paradise by Asobi Seksu
- dozing Presently the old man, who had closed his eyes as though dozing, opened them and said: "Have you put them on the fire?"
- Citing After citing the law of Harvard College passed in 1734, which is given above, he remarks as follows.
- Dazing A leg caught Mackenzie a glancing blow on the head, dazing him momentarily, giving Carlson the opening he desired.
- Deceiving "I never knew any one who is deceiving herself so about a man," said Dorothy.
- Deriding Attracted by the brawl, the people crowd around the combatants, cheering and deriding them with discordant cries, and becoming so excited that they refuse to disperse when the Pope's Legate appears and timidly implores them to keep the peace.