What is the correct spelling for DCIDING?
This word (Dciding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DCIDING
- art patient
- be confident of
- be derelict
- ceding In ceding the Province of Tittery, Bugeaud had violated the strict orders of the French Government, alleging in excuse to the Minister of War that any other arrangement was "impossible."
- dating The building, dating from 1843, is on the site of a castle of Henry I. The first day Wilf landed there he looked about him and felt pretty forlorn.
- Dazing A leg caught Mackenzie a glancing blow on the head, dazing him momentarily, giving Carlson the opening he desired.
- deciding Don't you know that I have been trying all my life to get rid of the responsibility of deciding for myself?
- Deriding Attracted by the brawl, the people crowd around the combatants, cheering and deriding them with discordant cries, and becoming so excited that they refuse to disperse when the Pope's Legate appears and timidly implores them to keep the peace.
- dozing Presently the old man, who had closed his eyes as though dozing, opened them and said: "Have you put them on the fire?"