What is the correct spelling for DCUK?
This word (Dcuk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DCUK
- dank Yet, in a time, I had more of courage which brought strength unto my heart, and I began again to go upon my way, but with an utter caution, and I then to creep for a weary time upon my hands and knees among the dank and weariful rocks and boulders that lay in the bottom of the Gorge.
- dark I had still some hours to wait, however, before it was dark enough for me to land.
- deck A big unseen hand is stackin' the deck ....
- desk As I understand it, they gave Fessenden a new desk not long ago.
- dick The curtain went up, and the villagers of Dick Whittington's native place sang a chorus.
- dink Blenty potato, blenty saltie, blenty cold water; no makie you sickie; I dink belly good."
- dirk He was, most naturally, led to believe that Dirk Peters and himself were the only white men remaining alive on the island.
- disk Stigma on a disk .
- dock There was no one in sight, but a small wooden dock ran out into the lake.
- drug We're gonna bunny hug I bought some aspirin Down at United Drug In case you shake apart – Overture/All That Jazz by Chicago (Related Recordings)
- duck Don't be a stubborn cluck, Ernie, lay aside the duck! – Put Down The Duckie by Muppets, The
- ducky As we are all so solemncholy, I'll propose a toast: 'To the dear, ducky duckies, The Happy-Go-Luckys!
- dug "Yes, my master dug that well himself, down to the stone, and it's beautiful water.
- duke "Couldn't 'a' been Duke , then," said Penrod.
- dusk At that moment a figure came out of the dusk and stopped before her.
- ducks He shot a lot of ducks , but evidently not so many as he thought he ought to shoot, and when he saw the birds all congregated at one corner of the lake a thought struck him, and he told the natives to take us to shore.