What is the correct spelling for DDDD?
This word (Dddd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DDDD
- add And you can't, unless you draw off wine as fast as you add water.
- dad You see, I know men better 'n your dad, an' I reckon this Nash would do anythin'.
- dada Go with them, Dada.
- daddy Be a good daddy and say 'yes.
- dado On the other hand, the die or dado below them is fluted.
- dd Brazilian free-tailed bat, Tadarida brasiliensis LC Family: Vespertilionidae Genus: Eptesicus Little black serotine, Eptesicu andinus Brazilian brown bat, Eptesicus brasiliensis LC Chiriquinan serotine, Eptesicus chiriquinus Diminutive serotine, Eptesicus diminutus DD Argentine brown bat, Eptesicus furinalis LC Taddei serotine, Eptesicus taddeii Genus: Histiotus Strange big-eared brown bat, Histiotus alienus DD Thomass big-eared brown bat, Histiotus laephotis DD Small big-eared brown bat, Histiotus montanus DD Tropical big-eared brown bat, Histiotus velatus DD Genus: Lasiurus Desert red bat, Lasiurus blossevillii LC Tacarcuna bat, Lasiurus castaneus Hoary bat, Lasiurus cinereus LC Hairy-tailed bat, Lasiurus ebenus DD Southern yellow bat, Lasiurus ega LC Big red bat, Lasiurus egregius DD Lasiurus salinae Genus: Rhogeessa Hussons yellow bat, Rhogeessa hussoni LC Thomass yellow bat, Rhogeessa io LC Genus: Myotis Silver-tipped myotis, Myotis albescens LC Myotis dinellii Izecksohns myotis, Myotis izecksohni LaVals myotis, Myotis lavali Yellowish myotis, Myotis levis LC Black myotis, Myotis nigricans LR/lc Riparian myotis, Myotis riparius LC Red myotis, Myotis ruber NT Velvety myotis, Myotis simus DD
- dead Golden-rod by the pasture-wall When the columbine is dead, And sumach leaves that turn, in fall, Bright as the blood they shed. – The American Rebellion by Rudyard Kipling
- deed Disregard, pre-empt the deed To avenge I'll not concede – Griefgiver by benediction
- edda The oldest and purest remains of the poets of German Nations are contained in the Scandinavian Edda.