What is the correct spelling for DDOWN?
This word (Ddown) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DDOWN
- dawn Where neither piping bird nor peeping dawn Disturbs the eternal sleep, But in the stillness far withdrawn Our dreamless rest for evermore we keep. – Death, To The Dead For Evermore by Robert Louis Stevenson
- den Won't you take a step into the lion's den? I can hear my conscience calling me, calling me Say I'm gonna be a bad girl again – Kiss Kiss by Holly Valance
- din I feel so gentle that the lord seeps in On the back of the organ's reedy din – Morning in the Bath Abbey by Spirit Of The West
- don 35' W., and was said to have been discovered by Don Roderick, the last of the Gothic kings of Spain, who fled there after his defeat by the Moors.
- done You see how it was done, do you not?
- donna When Lucien had been ambassador in Spain in 1801, charged among other things with obtaining Elba, the Queen, he says, wished Napoleon should marry an Infanta,-Donna Isabella, her youngest daughter, afterwards Queen of Naples, an overture to which Napoleon seems not to have made any answer.
- donne In many respects the household was not luxuriously conducted, for the parsimonious Louis lived fully up to the false maxim: "Qui peu donne, beaucoup recueille."
- down Have they got you down?"
- be conducive
- more high-priority
- more high-profile