What is the correct spelling for DDRUGS?
This word (Ddrugs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DDRUGS
- dregs By his own act, by his own voluntary desertion of the true aim of life, and by that alone, is it possible that a man should drink his cup of misery to the dregs .
- drug "Into the drug store yonder.
- Drugs I tried so hard to tell you, Eddie, but I couldn't because of the drugs they gave us."
- drags And now he drags his body away towards the bushes.
- drums It held the throbbing intensity of distant drums beating for action and battle.
- rugs "I pressed her to tell me how she came there, and she explained to me that one day, while walking on the sands with one of her maidens in attendance, they had together discovered this cave, which was only accessible at low tide; and they had secretly brought the rugs and tapestries and other furniture with which the cave was filled and made a bower of it, to which the Princess was wont to retire whenever she wished to be alone.
- drudges I honor him for it, but wish he would do as well by his steal children, the dark complexioned ones stole away from their own land to be slaves and drudges for his white children.