What is the correct spelling for DE'COR?
This word (De'cor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DE'COR
- deacon It was suggested that Mrs Nasmyth should be called in, and the deacon cleared his voice to read it to her.
- dear "My dear sir," said he, "I will give them her now if you like."
- dec In fact, it is probably the only one I shall have occasion to trouble them with before my own departure for America, which I expect to take place in May; and I fix my return to Paris, in December.
- decay I now gave a new cause of offence-one that a woman, proud of her beauty and jealous of its decay, does not easily forgive.
- deck "It'll seem like old times, on the deck," she replied.
- decker The conversation relative to the particulars of the battle of the Nile was resumed, and Anderson observed- What an awful sight it must have been to behold the blowing up of the L'Orient French three-decker, with upwards of a thousand men on board!
- Cor 2:1, 3. For other notices of him see 2 Cor.
- DC Diplomatic representation in the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Inonge MBIKUSITA-LEWANIKA chancery: 2419 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20008 telephone:  (202) 265-9717 through 9719 FAX:  (202) 332-0826