What is the correct spelling for DE13?
This word (De13) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DE13
- be I mean to be ."
- ce On dirait, n'est ce pas?
- da Da Sanhao was a Brazilian wrestler stranded here by the war.
- db It is implemented as an additional layer on top of (a legacy version of) Berkeley DB and the Xerces library.
- dd Mount Cameroon forest shrew Sylvisorex morio VU Greater forest shrew Sylvisorex ollula LC Rain forest shrew Sylvisorex pluvialis DD Subfamily: Myosoricinae Genus: Congosorex Lesser Congo shrew Congosorex verheyeni LC Genus: Myosorex Oku mouse shrew Myosorex okuensis EN Rumpi mouse shrew Myosorex rumpii CR
- de Miss De Voe still smiled. Kimi no te de Sotto boku wo Mekakushi shite Nanimo kamo mienai yo ni – World Standard by Pizzicato Five
- deb It's a sad pity, Deb , bless my soul!
- dec Decidedly, government in America was built not for strength but for weakness.
- den Den you can leave your vatch till you brings de money.
- dew Troubled, about three in the morning, with my wife's calling her maid up, and rising herself, to go with her coach abroad, to gather May-dew, which she did, and I troubled for it, for fear of any hurt, going abroad so betimes, happening to her; but I to sleep again, and she come home about six, and to bed again all well, and I up and with Mr. Gibson by coach to St. James's, and thence to White Hall, where the Duke of York met the Office, and there discoursed of several things, particularly the Instructions of Commanders of ships.
- die I thought at one time he was going to die ."
- dy Je ne dy boyre simplement et absolument, car aussy bien boyvent les bestes; je dy boyre vin bon et fraiz.
- D As it was, I growled out, "Bring me the bill, and be d-d to you."
- Del As Estelle was at her shop all day, and not a few of the evenings, Del began to see much of Henrietta Hastings.
- DEA D. D. Dea Dia, Decurionum decreto, Dedicavit, Deo dedit, Dono dedit.
- Dee Dee was off like a flash and came back with some parsley, too, to dress the dishes.
- DC Diplomatic representation in the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Carlos WESTENDORP chancery: 2375 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20037 consulate(s) general: Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New Orleans, New York, San Francisco, and San Juan (Puerto Rico) FAX:  (202) 833-5670 telephone:  (202) 452-0100, 728-2340
- DEF Main article: 2011 The Bahamas Womens Open – Doubles Natalie Grandin / Vladimíra Uhlířová def.
- DEM Diese Legion hat dem Luther seinen Moenchschaedel hirnwuetig und wirbelsuechtig gemacht.
- DEG The temperature of the bath should not be higher than 60 deg.
1 words made from the letters DE13
3 letter words made from DE13:13e.