What is the correct spelling for DEADS?
This word (Deads) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEADS
- dead Still the dead man!
- deeds One can never do too many good deeds .
- duds You know that, and yet you hurt my- I fail to see, responded Miss Madigan, with dignity, why I should not write to my own relatives; why I should not try, for my nieces' sake, to knit close again the raveled ties which your eccentricities have- In order to get a box of old duds sent clear from Ireland!
- deans Mr. Dean, that is all very well, but you must remember,-No dogmas, no Deans .
- heads Never mind-I had all their heads before supper-time.
- reads He reads it, and finds new courage.
- deals "I will send round word to a man I know who deals in horses.
- leads As soon as Mr Tooke had agreed to stay to dinner, his sisters were desired to carry their work elsewhere,-to the leads , if they liked; and he was told that he might go to play.
- dreads He dreads lest we should be parted, but I hope I shall never have to leave him.
- dears "No, you were dears to come.