What is the correct spelling for DEAENING?
This word (Deaening) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEAENING
- damning That it was damning evidence in conjunction with the oil-tin, and had been deliberately placed there for my undoing, I felt certain.
- darning The Lillianthals, papa, for four hundred and fifty dollars apiece landed in Italy and went straight through to- The Lillianthals, Lillianthals, mimicked Mrs. Binswanger, sliding her darning -egg down the length of a silken stocking.
- dawning Inevitably she began to specialise, but her specialisation was not in one species but rather in one process, in the dawning and budding life of the young in the real "home life" before the new fledgling or tiny furred body left the nest for an independent life and a future nest of its own. Day was dawning Almost sounded like warning – My Three Sons by Elvis Costello
- deadening It is, however, fortunate for such men as he, and others among the heavily burdened, that the exhaustion of the body has its deadening effect upon the mind.
- deafening Their friends on the floor were in a frenzy of triumph, and manifested it in their deafening way.
- dealing Then she said: "We are dealing , you remember, with our school.
- deepening Depths on the shoal parts are 26 fathoms, deepening to 40 fathoms on the edges.
- defining We now see how it is that writers on wit have perforce confined themselves to commenting on the extraordinary complexity of the things denoted by the term without ever succeeding in defining it.
- Detaining What could be detaining him?
- Dunning In the course of two or three days Rallston had grown very confidential, and had finally, most gracefully, told Ray that he had disliked to mention it until he felt he knew him well, but that Nelly had told him her brother had some outstanding debts; he owed money to several different parties and it worried him; they were dunning him all at the same time, and he could only meet their claims successively.
- keening Even with Paredes offering them a physical explanation they shrank from the keening that barely survived the heavy atmosphere of the old house.
150 words made from the letters DEAENING
3 letter words made from DEAENING:ade, age, aid, ain, ane, ani, dag, den, dia, die, dig, din, dna, eeg, end, ene, gad, gee, gen, gin, ida, iga, igd, ige, inn, nad, nag, nan, nee, nig, nne.
4 letter words made from DEAENING:aden, aged, agni, aide, annd, daei, daen, dagi, daie, dane, dean, degn, dein, dine, ding, dinn, eade, eang, eden, edge, eega, egen, egin, egna, eien, enad, ende, engi, enid, gaen, gain, gand, gean, gede, gene, gied, gien, idea, inga, inge, nagi, need, nega, neid, nein, ngae, ngee, nian, nied, nige, nina, nine, ning.
5 letter words made from DEAENING:adeni, adige, agene, ainee, ainge, anden, anend, angei, angin, anine, annee, daeng, dange, dangi, danin, degan, degni, deign, deine, denga, denne, diena, diene, dieng, dinan, dinga, dinge, dinna, eaned, edain, eigen, einen, enden, enide, ennea, ennie, gaden, gaede, gandi, ganne, gedan, genea, genin, gidea, gieen, ginde, gnade, ideen, igene, inane, indan, inden, ingen, naden, nagin, naide, naing, nande, neang, negad, negai, negin, neige, niane, niang, nidan.