What is the correct spelling for DEAFEATED?
This word (Deafeated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEAFEATED
- deafened When Miss Watson came next morning, she was so hugged, and welcomed, and talked to eagerly by all three at once, that after enduring it patiently for a little while, she laughed gaily, and said:- "My dears, I really must say to you, as the French king did to his courtiers and the donkey, when they all deafened him with their clamour, 'one at a time, gentlemen, if you please!
- defaced Yet the truth is not totally defaced , as I hope, that I have made appear.
- defeat He had fought his fight and suffered defeat , and had then withdrawn himself silently from the field to die.
- defeated I do hope they won't be defeated now, though, for if they are nobody can guess who will be Emperor of Mexico when they are driven away."
- Defamed "Nae man likes to do guid better than I do," replied I, wi' a decent complacency, "though I hae been sair defamed.
57 words made from the letters DEAFEATED
3 letter words made from DEAFEATED:ada, add, ade, aft, ate, dad, dat, ddt, ded, eat, edd, eft, eta, fad, fat, fda, fed, fee, tad, tea, ted, tee.
4 letter words made from DEAFEATED:adad, dada, daft, data, date, dead, deaf, deed, deft, eade, edad, edda, edde, fade, fate, feat, feed, fete, taee, taef.
5 letter words made from DEAFEATED:dated, dedee, deeda, deede, defat, defea, defee, efate, faade, faded, fated, fedaa, fedde, tafea, teaed.