What is the correct spelling for DEAPLY?
This word (Deaply) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for DEAPLY
- cheaply "This might be very pleasant trifling if nothing were at stake, Miss Henderson," said he; "but remember that I cannot hold all my worldly chances as cheaply as you seem to do them."
- daily "The Daily Telegraph told me to come here.
- dally Waiting, waiting for her to come to him and she could afford to dally by the wayside; gather up the precious memories-so like toys of the child she once had been and, by and by, she would go to him like a little girl tired of her day's wandering, and he would comfort her!
- damply Miz' Merz, damply calicoed, rose from a corner and came forward, wiping a moist and parboiled hand on her skirt.
- dapple Miss Calista drew Dapple to a standstill before her gate.
- deadly "They were right," thought I. "This Cape Horn is indeed a deadly and a dangerous spot!"
- deal 4578. Do you deal in the same way?
- dearly And long before that, we had built and begun to love dearly this home.
- deathly Adolphine became deathly pale; but a glance from Gustave reassured her.
- deeply Peter Junior would never be so cruel as to stay away all this time, if he were alive, no matter how deeply he may have quarreled with his father.
- deploy The name almost explains the nature of this hunt, which is practised as follows:-When a hand of Indian hunters discover a herd of buffaloes, they scatter and deploy into a circle around them.
- duple The simple duple measure, so naturally ornamented, is nobly, broadly melodious.
- haply "Haply he may start upon a longer.
- pearly A pearly light was growing clearer on the eastern rim of the prairie when at length Slaney, damp with the dew, rose to his feet with a shiver and softly called the trooper, who announced that he had heard nothing suspicious during the night.
- reply They made no reply.
- Dimply He is slim and rosy and dimply, with yellow curls just mopped all over his head, and he has blue eyes the color that the sky is hardly ever; but from what Roxanne says about him I hardly see how he will live to grow up.