What is the correct spelling for DEBBIS?
This word (Debbis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for DEBBIS
- debase It will, wherever possible, debase the holiest functions of the body.
- debris slam into me and into the ditch of debris. And you smoke in the park, you sleep in the greenery, everyone barks but all still believing to tear out your heart would send all your secrets to me, – Where You'll Find Me Now by neutral milk hotel
- debts I had debts too-I have them still, I may tell you frankly.
- ebbs "I care nothing for your ins and outs, your ebbs and floods," returned the Alderman, in heat.
- dabs Alexis pointed to the dead-wood under his eyes-upon the bark of which were visible, not the tracks of a bear, but dabs of mud, that must have been recently deposited there, either by the feet of a bear, or some other animal.